The Full Stack Developer will support Ravetree Engineering, the research & development wing of Ravetree. This roll will work with React, NodeJS, ExpressJS, and MongoDB and other technologies to support various research initiatives aimed at delivering a “10x value-improvement” to the Ravetree’s clients. Ravetree follows Lean methodology which means development is focused on proving/refuting hypotheses, and getting product ideas to the point of being market-viable. Therefore, the candidate must get excited by being agile, and changing plans in response to experimental outcomes. Ability to laugh-off an epic fail is a must have quality.
What you will be doing
- Establishing REST APIs and Realtime Databases to support for a modular application
- Creating event-driven services to process data
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, well-documented and reliable code.
- Build cross-browser solutions optimized for a wide range of devices.
- Identify problems and bugs and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic technical decisions related to new products and functionalities.
- Help maintain code quality.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Experience in entrepreneurship
- A “Ship It!” attitude
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
Sales Development Representative
The Sales Development Representative (SDR) is an inside sales role that helps develop prospecting lists and engages prospective clients via phone, email, and other avenues. An SDR will qualify prospect fit, generate interest, and schedule demos. Cold-calling is a primary function of this position. This is an entry-level role with the possibility of career advancement for high performers.
Who are you?
- You’re not just looking for another job. You’re looking for a real opportunity to learn and grow, make an impact, and advance your career within a growing tech startup
- You are self-motivated and competitive, but you are also a team player who enjoys being part of a collaborative group
- Your competitive nature means you enjoy beating goals & quotas
- You love talking to new people on the phone, learning about their needs, and getting them excited about a solution
- You are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- You manage your time well, pay attention to the details, and have a reputation for getting things done
- You’re curious and hungry to learn. You are ready to push the limits of what makes you comfortable
- Bonus points: You have experience using a CRM, you’ve done phone banking or fundraising, you have 1+ years experience in sales or lead generation, you have B2B experience
What the Sales Development Representative is expected to
- Prospect new sales opportunities with small and medium businesses across the U.S. and Canada.
- Meet or exceed quotas for qualified leads, which will then be passed on to an Account Executive.
- Promptly follow up with and qualify marketing-generated inquiries for our service.
- Research and gather information about target SMB's and develop prospecting lists.
- Document all activities and interactions in our CRM.
- Efficiently manage prospect pipeline to produce the maximum amount of results.
- Bachelor's degree or current student in 4 year program
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to create trust with prospective clients.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated and driven to execute rigorous lead generation sales calls.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Flexible and interested in a start-up company with lots of growth opportunity.
- Likes to have fun!